Welcome to my new artistic project “Art&Wine”. The idea is simple, but powerful.
I tell inspirational, fun and engaging stories about famous artists, while you drink good quality wine.
During the evenings I am taking you into my artistic world, presenting you few of my favourite artists from different places in the world. I do it in fun, inspirational and engaging way, and don’t worry….
…. no art history knowledge on your side needed! If you’ve never hear about some of the artists, it’s fine, too. I will introduce you to a whole of new world of art. It will be easy, as it will be..
ART … together with wine!
See a short video below from Art&Wine American edition.
During that evening I talked about:
- Why people cry in front of paintings of Mark Rothko?
- What was so special about Jackson Pollock and why his colourful splashes changed the history of art?
- What was the best artwork of Andy Warhol and why it was Andy Warhol himself? 🙂
- Is the process of creating more important than the painting itself?
- What role art played in the Cold War?
We can design customised evening, where we can work with:
- Artist and wine from one country: USA, Spain, France, Italy.. I will talk about artists from a specific country and we will drink selected wines from that country, too. I cooperate with sommeliers and wine shops, who can propose wines that will specifically match artist I talk about.
- Different topics: Abstract art, Justyna’s favourite artists and art movements, The most famous paintings in the world, etc…
Contact me and let’s plan the next evening together.