My name is Justyna and I’m an artist, creative facilitator and change agent.
I am originally from Lodz, Poland, but since 2017 I have lived in Kolding, Denmark. My journey towards becoming an artist was exciting. For more than 15 years of my life I have been an academic teacher, researcher and consultant. I have a master’s degree in marketing and a PhD. and design management. I started with business that led me to design to finally discover art.
My journey towards art
I started working with art in 2018 after I moved to Denmark. In June 2020 I was chosen as Artist of the Year 2020 in Kolding Storcenter, and in December 2020 I had my first exhibition “Nordic Dream Collection” with my pastel drawings in Gallery Sønderborg, Denmark. In August 2020, I joined Green Street’s Kolding initiative – a local market for local sustainable farmers, organic food producers and also local artists and designers.
My biggest WHY
My biggest WHY is to inspire people to live more meaninufylly. Art has become a self-development journey for me and now I am inspiring others to live more meaningful, creative and juicy lives. Join me on one of my creative workshops to inspire yourself for a change. If you work in an organisation, call me to book a meeting with me, where I can inspire you how to use art to inspire your team or reach your business goals.
- Vielgut studio, Østergade 1B, Kolding, Denmark
- Den Gamle Posthuset, Banegårdspladsen 6, Kolding, Denmark
- Kolding Kommune’s Social- og sundhedsforvaltning, Nicolai Plads 6, Kolding – upcoming
- Bæredygtighedshuset (November 2022), Kolding, Denmark
- Vielgut studio Pop-up store (August- December 2021), Kolding, Denmark
- Nordic Dream collection (December 2020 – January 2021), Galleri Sønderborg, Denmark
- Artists of the Year 2020 exhibition (June – August 2020), Kolding Storcenter, Denmark