Welcome to my “Art from nature” workshop!
In this workshop we use natural materials collected from nature (various types of stone, wood, plants, etc.), up-cycled materials (books, magazines, textiles, etc.) and mix them together with typical art materials.
The aim of the workshop is to inspire you to experiment and create art with different natural and recycled materials.
During the workshop we will be creating art from trash: old newspapers, prints, textiles, etc, things that would normally end up in a garbage. We will also be using materials from nature: we will turn stones into pigment to paint with, or incorporating nature into the artworks.
I designed excerises and experiments with different ways we can re-invent how we think about art.
Agenda. Part 1:
- Introduction: Examples of artist working with nature, up-cycling and sustainability
- Newspaper black-outs (warm-up exercise)
- Basics of composition: short introduction to first creative excerise
- Create your individual artsy collage (individual exercise)
- Pigments from nature – introduction, guide and experiments
- Get your hands dirty! Your individual art project (individual exercise)
- Reflections and learnings
- Sum up, next steps and goodbye
With my more than 15 years of experience in teaching adults, I can make sure that the workshop will be well planned, organised, according to a level of the group.
Join my email list to receive updates about my next workshop.
If you wish to book me for a workshop in your organization, write me an email.